Skip to content
- 22 years old, but my soul is most definitely a grandma.
- Sexual and romantic identities? Ask me. All the terminology is complicated. Simply put, love is love.
- Although most familiar with Christianity, I mostly identify as Unitarian Universalist or an “omnist”: there is truth in all genuine religions. Every way leads to God.
- Classic millennial with a Bachelor’s degree and existential fear of the current economy.
- Aspiring activist and interfaith chaplain.
- Plant-based for 3 years. Best decision I ever made.
- Absolutely adore all animals. Forever daydreaming about my future farm sanctuary, accompanied by an expansive garden.
- Lots of opinions. Immensely passionate about sustainability, mental health awareness, and equality for all sentient beings.
- Articulate myself best through writing. Hence the blog. For those who care to know, I’m an INFJ and Ennegram types 9 and 6, a touch of 2.
- Hobbies include yoga, reading, traveling whenever possible, hunting down new music, drawing/artsy things, cooking, and binge-watching quality content.
- Sense of humor thrives on puns and sarcasm. Expect both, very often.
did I miss something? I probably did.
just ask. Cool. Thanks. Peace out.